How To File A Claim
In the event of an evacuation, please make sure to take pictures and video of all insured property and items to help expedite the claims process.
- Contact your insurance provider to report a claim.
- Make a list of damaged items.
- Take photos or video of any damage.
- Begin cleaning up and making temporary repairs.
- DO NOT throw anything away until you have spoken with your adjuster.
- Contact your agent and/or insurance company to report damages.
- Take pictures of all damages
- Do temporary repairs to protect property from any further damages.
- Keep receipts for all temporary repairs.
- Get bids for repair before your adjuster arrives to help speed up the claims process.
- Call the police for all accidents.
- Exchange insurance and personal information with all other vehicles involved.
- Report the incident to your insurance agency.
- If the vehicle is not drivable, check with your agent or website for your insurance carrier to see if they have a list of pre-approved body shops.